Search Engine Optimisation is something which is required in order to enhance a company’s chances of attracting greater traffic. In fact, in the modern world, nobody can do without it; especially if they happen to be an e-commerce concern. SEO mainly revolves around keyword research; i.e. searching for terms related to a business which are the most searched by any people who are looking for a company that provides those services/products which they’re searching for. Let’s get this a little simpler: If company A deals with electronic goods, then they will look up search volumes of terms such as “electronic geysers” or “sound systems” (products which they deal in). These are the terms which are the most likely to be searched for by people on the internet who are looking to buy electronic goods. Hence, the word or term which has the greatest search volume would be picked up and used overwhelmingly in the text of the website. Alongside, they are also used in the web URL and the video links. But often the best optimisation techniques come in for a failure. So, it is necessary to learn how to optimise the tried-and-tested techniques for search engine optimisation. This is even more appropriate when the holiday or break season is nearing. And you have to think about keeping your website up on the rank it presently maintains; in fact, get it to an even higher spot if possible. In order to make sure that your website continues garnering views and ranks for the holiday period, here are some vital tips. Read below:
1. It is of foremost importance to optimise titles and descriptions correctly. They have a more lasting impact on the marketing campaign than any other thing. In fact, even the texts of the websites do not matter as much as the ones in the URLs. The more attractive your page title is, the more is it likely to get a high number of clicks. Also, if a highly-ranked relevant keyword is somehow included in the title, then it automatically will find itself tied to a high rank. Thus, you should have a two-in-one approach: Aim for clicks while simultaneously fitting the Google criteria for ranking high.
2. In case you’re a business that has got a presence in the virtual world, then it is important to regularly visit, update and optimise the “My Business” page of Google. This has multiple benefits. Not only does it certify before Google that you have a business with an identifiable location, but it also provides for a Knowledge Graph that includes results from the “My Business” page of your company. This is of immense help to people who might be searching for your brand. Having a My Google Page account would help your potential customers to successfully bypass all the rival companies’ AdWords results from gaining prominence in the Google results page. As a result, viewers will invariably click on your page. All you need to do is get your company verified by the Google postcard that would be sent to your location on request. This is a huge game-changer when it comes to local SEO optimisation.
3. Reverse the keyword focus; this is one of the most essential last-minute preparations which are required in order to grab rankings at the last minute. Sometimes it so happens that there is too much competition for the top-ranked keyword and hence, you’re not able to get the most out of them; and as a result you’re constantly losing out on competition and rankings. In such circumstances, it would make sense to go for the lesser-ranked keywords and optimise your web content with those, so as to find yourself a niche market. Once you get acquainted with the users of the said niche market, you can be assured of a leading spot in them.
All these tips would be really helpful for you to get ready for your next SEO holiday. As the saying goes, “plan with care and you will not repent in leisure”.
Are you among those who have spent hours lamenting over their local ad campaigns? Have you struggled a lot to understand why your local PPC campaigns aren’t delivering you the ROI that you had hoped? Well, there are actually many reasons that can make your PPC campaign a mess. Sometimes, it can be a cumbersome endeavour to manage a PPC advertising campaign in Google AdWords.
A little study can take you a long way while you are trying to execute a profitable PPC campaign. Here are some easy-to-learn PPC optimisation tips which might help you to achieve success. By using these tips, you can quickly garner better results in your AdWords campaign.
1. Get Multi dimensional:
Before doing a PPC campaign in Google AdWords, you need to find your target audience. Depending on them, you can set a campaign by combining geo modifiers with demographic modifiers (includes income, age etc.). For instance, a lunch spot can get maximum order by increasing their mobile bids at the time when the clock ticks closer to noon, as this time is the peak time.
2. Fine-tune Geo-based bids per territory:
It is a better idea to fine-tune your geographical area in order to set up a PPC Campaign. Suppose a toy retailer wants to make a PPC campaign for his/her business, s/he will never get leads from a nightclub; rather, s/he will be able to get better leads from those who are spending a quiet and calm evening at home. On the other hand, the owner of a nightclub will definitely decrease his/her bids for a quiet, residential neighbourhood.
3. Location Extensions and Google places:
It is a real benefit to include location names and ZIP codes in AdWords Ad customizers. According to a research, 34% of people who search for local information on desktop or tablet, visit the store or place within 24 hours, and 50 % of the people who search on the mobile do the same. Hence, location extension is required to update the location on Google properly, so that the prospects can find the address easily. Make sure that your Google places listing is updated.
4. Don’t forget to include call tracking phone number:
As per Google, ads that include call extensions help in increasing click through rate by 4-5%, and also increase lead to conversions to a great extent. It has also been found by Google that about 70% of mobile searchers use this click to call button to call the business. So, make sure that you have a search specific number that can be used for call tracking in order to measure performance. In fact, it is a powerful tactic for your business to include your phone number into your ad units, so that target users can get proper way to reach to you.
5. Make your website mobile friendly:
In the year 2015, Google announced that desktop queries have been surpassed by mobile search queries. It has also been reported that 50% of mobile searchers visit the storefront. Hence, it is now more important to optimise your website for a mobile. In order to enhance your PPC campaign, your website should be well optimised for mobile browsing as well as mobile-friendly.
These are just a few tools that you can use to enhance your Google AdWords PPC campaign. Stay upgraded on every aspect of your PPC campaign as much possible as you can.
In the field of international digital marketing hreflang tags play a very significant role. Digital marketers trying to target the international audience must be well versed with hreflang tags. Now, what exactly is hreflang? To give a simple and straightforward definition, it is the most effective tool in the hand of SEO people to tell Google the language and country that they are trying to target for a particular page. Google introduced these tags in December 2011. These tags highlight the relationship between two pages in different languages and helps search engine to show the correct version of the page in the search result on the basis of the location of the searcher.
Suppose you have a German- version of your English- language product page, you would use the tag hreflang=”de” so that search engine will show the German version of the page instead of English version for a user from German –speaking country.
Hreflang tags are used to mark up pages which have similar meanings but target different languages and /or regions. These tags can be used for content with regional variations (English speakers in USA and English speakers in UK) or content in different languages or a combination of both.
For further information please visit:
However, it isn’t so easy to implement hreflang owing to it being a rather tricky subject. People, who can’t get it right, end up with loads of errors.
3 Common Hreflang Mistakes
Some of the most common mistakes while doing hreflang are as follows:
Confirmation link missing: It has been often found that linking structure of hreflang annotations are not done properly for e.g., page X is linked to page Y but page Y is not linked back to page X. This may lead to incorrect interpretation of the hreflang annotations. So if a page has a hreflang link to an alternate language then the linked page must be linked back to it.
Suppose you have a German website which sells bags to customers in France and Portugal your annotations for homepage:
<link rel=”alternate” href=”example.com”hreflang=”en-us” />
<link rel=”alternate” href=”example.com/fr/” hreflang=”fr-fr” />
<link rel=”alternate” href=”example.com/pt/” hreflang=”pt-pt” />
One should remember to use the same tags for French and Portuguese homepages.
Uses of Wrong Country Codes: While one is adding hreflang codes to the web pages, they need to be completely sure that the correct language and country codes are being used. In Google’s own language, the value of the hreflang attribute must be in ISO 639-1 format for the language, and in ISO 3166-1 Alpha 2 format for the region. Specifying only the region is not supported. By way of example, let’s cite the case of using the “en-uk” tag to single out the speakers of English language in the United Kingdom. The actual tag is “en-gb”.
Absolute URLs not being used : When you are adding the URLs in the hreflang tags they should be absolute URLs beginning with “http://”or https:// ,else search engine may interpret them incorrectly.
Example of Absolute URLs:
<link rel=”alternate” hreflang=”en-us” href=”http://www.example.com/” />
<link rel=”alternate” hreflang=”de-de” href=”http://www.example.de/” />
You can successfully implement the hreflang tags if you can take care of the above errors.
Content marketing has evolved as a vital part of marketing strategies for all sizes of enterprises. It’s a well known fact that “content is the king”. Without a great and compelling content it’s very difficult to engage visitors to the website and convert them into leads.
Content marketing is a great way to improve a business’s online reach. One can expect amazing results with this type of marketing if it is done in a planned manner. For this you must have a proper marketing strategy.
Given below are five great ways to optimise your content marketing strategy so as to make it more effective:
1. Write down your strategy: This is the first step to get the best results from your content marketing strategy. A small document containing your content marketing goals and plans is better than having nothing at all. It has been found that marketers who don’t have a written strategy say content marketing is not an effective way.
2. Setting a specific goal for your content: One should have specific business goals for content. It should not be restricted to increasing the sales. Creating awareness of your brand, customer retention, etc. are some of the points which should be kept in mind while setting a goal.
3. Identification of key performance indicators (KPIs) to track performance: Tracking the performance of your content is a vital part of content marketing. It helps you to determine whether the planned strategies are able to meet your business goals. These indicators are different for different businesses. Some of the tracking indictors are given below:
- Tracking the website visitors: Tools like Google Analytics can be used to find the total number of website visitors via a particular piece of content.
- Bounce Rate: It indicates how long a visitor is spending on your website. If you find a high bounce rate, it means that your visitor is landing on your content and leaving your site instantly without browsing other pages of your website. This indicates that your content needs to be more compelling so as to engage a visitor for longer duration.
- Count of social shares: In order to find the best performing content, you need to find out which content has received the highest number of share on social media platforms. You can use that content as an example to understand your audience.
- Tracking inbound links earned: If you have high quality content, there is a high chance that your content would be shared and linked to other websites. This kind of natural link can be advantageous for your search engine optimisation without breaking Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
4. Content marketing is not just about blog: Apart from blog there are different forms of content marketing which includes infographics,eBooks,vlogs, webinars,podcats and many more. These forms of content marketing must be a part of your strategy. Video is a popular form of visual content and is very easy to share. End-users love to engage with videos and hence the popularity of video continues to rise.
5. Be aware about changes in Google: One must keep track of the latest changes made by Google. This is to ensure that the content you are planning to publish are meeting the standard as set by Google.
Digital marketers are very important entities when it comes to marketing. Digital marketing is as important as any other form of marketing since a huge bulk of business and customers regulate online. Traffic can easily be regulated towards a target with the use of digital marketing techniques. They are also manifold cheaper than the usual marketing techniques- an affordable alternative.
There are several tasks that digital marketers are required to perform. Some of them have been briefly discussed below.
1. Social Media: Social media sites or social networking sites are highly vital for directing traffic to targeted websites. Few of the most revered social sites include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine and Quora. A good digital marketer must always keep updated content on most of these sites, if not all. Blogs also help a lot and the marketer must take initiatives to invite reputed bloggers to share their opinions on the website.
2. Analytic: Its is very essential to keep track of analytics. Professionals must skim through data provided by tools like Google Analytics or Facebook Insights. Measuring search engine optimization (SEO) results, analysing e-commerce sales data and running reports to track growth are also few key analytical tasks.
3. Promotions: Promotional tasks may include publishing of contest pages and advertising those pages to attract people. More the traffic to such pages, more is the publicity of the targeted website. Promotion also includes distributing coupon codes, ordering premiums for hand outs and posting white papers on valid websites.
4. Email Marketing: Email marketing helps to distribute messages about the company in a personalised way. This sometimes acts very favourably. One must opt for an email marketing software vendor before starting the procedure. Then further work which involves designing of newsletters, their distribution, setting up of trigger emails and much more, carries on.
5. Advertising: Advertising digitally includes designing ad units, looking after Facebook Ad campaigns, signing up for affiliate programs, using Google AdWords, putting up ads on LinkedIn and buying ad space on quality websites.
6. Video: Promotion through videos is a great method to attract interested and potential customers. Some tasks include developing video content, writing scripts, creating keyword lists for tagging videos, writing appropriate descriptions and publishing the video content on quality websites as well as the company website.
7. Public Relations: Public relations may include, interacting through blogs and comments, following customers and observing their experience with the product or service, publishing press releases and submitting them through online wire services.
8. Website Management: The website of the company is the main target of digital marketers. The aim is to keep this website in the forefront and thus, to stay under the limelight, a quality website is highly essential. It can be improved by web graphics, blog posts and attractive images. An expert may take the initiative to edit web copy, fix broken links, install tracking codes and renew domains. For instance, internet marketing companies in Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Chennai are increasingly creating ground breaking websites and promoting them at a greater pace.
Search Engine Optimization: This is a very delicate job and requires a good deal of precision. A digital marketer is required to develop keyword lists, name images appropriately on website, choosing anchor text for back links, distribution of articles to valid websites, listing the company website in quality directories online and writing content based on keywords.
RankBrain introduces an element of Artificial Intelligence into Google’s SEO algorithm that tries to figure out the context of the content on any given site. It is a step away from keyword density and is Google’s response to the challenge of trying tounderstand the content and its value as a whole,for search engine users.
SEO is of two types: on-site and off-site and has strong connections with content marketing. Both types of content should be well-written and relevant in order to drive more traffic and social shares across multiple media sites; and also engage more users. Some benefits of content marketing are discussed below:
1. More visibility in search engines
Google indexes every page that you add to your blog or website,but that doesn’t mean that the more pages you add the more traffic your site will get.The thing is, the more quality pages are indexed the more opportunities you will get to rank for more search queries.
2. More on-site content
The more time you spend on content marketing indicates the more content on your site. This suggests that your customers will have more reasons to stick around, more favourable circumstances to become familiar with your brand, and more trust, that in turn will lead to higher conversion rates.
3. Higher domain authority
With the writing of higher quality content, the perceived expertise, relevance, authority and trust of your site will increase. Your website’s domain authority will definitely increase if the content earns more inbound links from third party websites.
4. Increased social traffic
You can post your content on your social media platforms in order to increase your exposure. This will enable more users to see and read your material; and not only that, the users can also share your content with their friends, thereby increasing your circle of followers.
How RankBrain can affect your SEO
As with content marketing, defining your keywords has always been the first step in developing anSEO campaign. You must look for keywords that are relevant to your business and which the customers are searching for. This is the foundation of a successful SEO campaign. Your campaign will be doomed from the beginning if you are targeting wrong keywords, or targeting keywords that the customers are not searching for. It’s also essential that your on-page content and incoming links both target the same keywords to some extent (a site selling luxury cars with incoming links that all describe it as a charity that looks after dogs won’t rank well for either ‘luxury car’ or ‘dog charity’.)
Before RankBrain was introduced, the software engineers of Google would create a mathematical algorithm in order to determine search rankings. Until an update was made, that algorithm would be a constant. However, that algorithm is constantly changing with RankBrain. The SEO campaign in 2016 needs to be more adaptable to changes in the landscape of search engines, keywords still play a role but quality is more important.
Google have said that they take over 200 factors into account when considering where to rank websites (view an interactive infographic of the 200 SEO factors), these include numerous signals measuring the quality and quantity of incoming links, the quality of on-page content and the number of times keywords are included in a range of different locations, to name a few.
Intention is everything
Nowadays, search engines have the ability to see how people are interacting with your website. They can check if people are going back and clicking on the results, or if they are looking for the answers they are searching for, when on your website.
Longer informative articles, with around 1000 to 1500 words, are likely to perform better in search results, particularly for scientific or more technical queries. Since long articles are getting more traffic andachieve higher page visit duration – they rank better too.
Another alternative is to create infographics or present information in some other creative format – combining images and text, doing thorough research, making articles unique or funny all help with your SEO.
Optimise for mobile
Nowadays, people prefer to read news on their Smart phones , tablets etc.So it is really important to make sure that your website has a responsive design and good page load speed. Google have also recently released Accelerated Mobile Pages, giving fast loading pages that fulfil various other criteria an extra boost in their search results for mobile visitors.
In conclusion, it can be said that Google’s new feature RankBrain will definitely continue to develop over time. As a consumer you might not notice theses changes, but they are important to the average relevance of a search results page, and also, it has the ability to dictate the future development of search algorithms.
Google considers over 200 ranking factors across its index to rank sites accordingly. From our investigation and research we have gathered here top domain level SEO ranking factors that help a website’s visibility in search engines. Check these out –
1. Domain Extension / Country TLD Extension
If you don’t want your site to rank worldwide but in a particular country, ccTLD, like .de, .us, .ca, .za, helps for your site to rank better in that specific country. Google gives preference to sites with country-specific domain name extensions.
2. Domain Age
It is worth noting that domain age does not refer just to how long you have owned a given domain name, but instead how long it has been since Google first indexed that domain or saw a link to the domain. It is one of the factors and partially important for search engine ranking. Aged domains can get extra bit of Google oomph.
However Mat Cutts, the head of Google’s Webspam Team, states that Google is not obsessed about trying to find an old domain to be ranked higher. Most important thing is quality of your content and the sort of likes that you receive as a result of the quality of your content.
Check the below video on what he has to say on this subject:
Still, an old domain has greater trust vote than just a newly registered domain
3. Hosting Server
Server location influences where your site ranks in diverse geographical regions, especially important for geo-specific searches.
4. Keywords in Domain Name
Making keyword appearin TLD or using as first word in domain acts as a relevancy signal and gifts an edge over sites that do not have keyword in domain name.
5. Keyword as First Word in the Domain Name
Using the primary targeted keyword as first word in the domain name increases keyword prominence thus better ranking in search engines.
6. Domain Registration Length
Domain registration length affects website ranking in search engine. Legitimate domains are paid for several years in advance, while doorway domains rarely are used for more than a year. Hence, the date when a domain expires in the future can be used as a factor in anticipating the legitimacy of a domain.
7. Domain Name Length
Avoid domain names longer than 15 characters. Make it easier to remember, simpler to share and have lesser chance of resulting in typos.
In a nutshell keyword placed in domain combined with TLD extensions within proper length and less hyphen or periods improve SEO results effectively.
8. Domain History
A domain that has been affected by any Google penalty or any sandbox factor in the past can affects the ranking. It’s best to begin with a great site, excellent content, and build your true identity. Domain history reflects who you are and what you do. Identity is increasingly important to your overall SEO ranking.
Watch the below video to find what Matt Cutts has said about the process of researching a domain that you want to purchase.
9. Exact Match Domain
Exact Match Domainis also one of the factors that help in achieving good ranking in SERP. The domains, having single terms that people commonly type in, e.g. plumber.com, diapers.com etc., receive great direct traffic in no time.
However in September, 2012 Google launched Exact Match Domain update to prevent poor quality sites from ranking well just because they had words that match search terms in their domain names. After fresh EMD update, sites that improve their content regain good rankings. So, if the other quality factor of the domain is satisfactory then having the exact word in domain name can improve its rankability.
10. Public vs. Private WhoIS
Though Google was never against privacy, the ideal process is not to hide your own identity from search engines and your users. Private WhoIS data can make people question about business owner and authenticity of the business. Hence having public WhoIS data lets you maintain the transparency and releases all the doubts about your identity, thus improves SEO ranking indirectly.
So there you have it – every known domain level SEO ranking factors in one place for your convenience! Do comment if you wish to add any other point that you have observed or like to discuss further about any of the above point stated above.
If you’ve been doing SEO for a while, you’ve probably heard of Google’s Penguin algorithm that combats spammy and low-quality backlinks. 17tth October, 2014 was a highly significant date in SEO world as Google officially has released Penguin 3.0 update with the core aim to show more quality results. Sites that somehow managed to bypass from the Penguin 2.0, an algorithm that combats spammy and low-quality backlinks as well, should now be detected by the latest update. The Penguin 3.0 is just an updated version of the Penguin algorithm that specially designed to target web pages that used to amplify their rankings by tricking Google through unethical SEO practices.
Actually, Google was never 100% satisfied with the outcome of the Penguin 2.0 update before and that’s why started manual penalty as well to support the automated penalty. So Penguin 3.0 is a much expected update by Google’s spam control team. It has been reported that approx 1% English results have been affected for that automated penalty.
While working to recover sites from Google’s penguin 3.0 penalty we have primarily found the below 3 issues –
- Unnatural link structure
- Too many outbound links that passes link juice
- Poor quality content
Generating a mass of inbound links was always a significant part of any SEO strategy since the stone age of SEO as number of inbound links determined website’s importance and ranking. The most widely discussed feature of all Penguin updates is the way it treats backlinks. All Penguin algorithm updates are designed to penalize sites having artificial link structure irrespective of the fact that those links were acceptable before and helped to improve ranking.
You can be buried deep within the search results if you have been using wrong SEO techniques now to create backlinks to achieve page one ranking desperately. However SEO is not dead – ethical SEO practices will definitely reward your site to hit the bull’s-eye gradually – slowly but steadily, thanks to the rapidly advancing science behind search engines and the new Penguin!
If your site contains too many “dofollow” external links that would be suspicious to Google and your site might be affected by the latest Penguin update. One simple explanation is Google will think that you are selling links. We have seen the sites having a link directory or link page which was made before for link exchange etc., external links from several blog posts to other commercial sites are penalized with the Penguin 3.0 update.
Poor Quality Content
If even a single page of your site contains any duplicate or spun content that can affect the entire performance of your site. Be it just an innocent blog post or other page, such pages may be the culprit.
Hope now you have a clear insight to protect your site from Penguin 3.0 and all such future updates. Google algorithm are being updated on much shorter cycle than in the past, making Google more coherent at identifying unethical ways used to boost ranking and traffic. Always sustain a quality website that follows Google Webmaster guidelines and you will probably never get affected by any algorithm changes.
Have you ever wondered how visitors interact with your website or some specific landing pages? Are the most important portions of your web pages or website are properly visible to the visitors? Are they clicking on your various offers or call to action buttons? Well, Google’s In-Page Analytics tool is the answer to all of the above questions. Here you go -
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- Select your website whose page click metrics you wish to analyze.
- Change the date range of the analyzed period as required.
- From the left side panel click on the Content option and then click In-Page Analytics.
- Your default page i.e. Homepage’s In-Page Analytics stats would be displayed within the integrated browser located at the right panel. You can adjust the view by clicking expand (which will hide the left panel) and then clicking the Up-direction arrow just above the integrated browser to hide Site Usage metrics. You can also analyze the page click metrics of the other pages by browsing other pages from that browser.
Google In-Page Analytics tool also gives you a clear insight about the content part which appears within the first fold of the page without any scrolling and a percent of visitors who scroll down to see more. So to judge how things are working at your website or how popular a particular link or button is – do an in-page analysis using Google analytics.
Please be sure that you have sufficient click data before you come to any conclusion about any onsite SEO changes.
If you are sort in time or manpower and have bulk internet marketing and web development related works – our dedicated hiring work model would be best for you to save time and money. See how you can be benefited as follows -
- Your hired person will work from our office from Monday to Friday (except national holidays) on 8hrs per day basis. You are guaranteed to get atleast (8hrs x 20 working days) 160 hrs. of work in a month. Also we understand that you are paying for hours. All your resources will work for 8 hours per day excluding lunch time or other pleasure breaks from Monday to Friday.
- You will be able to see what tasks he is performing on day to day basis with hour’s usage details anytime you want.
- You will be given a free Account Manager who will act as a single point of contact and team leader for your hired resource(s). No need to manage individual resources, your account manager will be at your service to answer all your queries during the business hours promptly.
- We can sign NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) to protect your privacy, client details, promotional activities done etc.
Key Advantages of Offshore Hiring –
- Quick Turnaround – You can assign priority of your projects and we will work accordingly. This is something like instructing an in-house staff and getting the job done quickly.
- No hiring burden, setup fees, and office expenses – you’re guaranteed to save more than 50% cost than an in-house employee who will do the same tasks.
- Quick Solution to Any Problem – we are specialized in all internet marketing and web development activities. If your hired person get any problem or need assistance we are here to solve his/her problem promptly, so your work will not be hampered anyway.
- Quality Control – we are responsible to meet all your expectations from us. So we monitor all activities of your hired person closely and ensure 100% error free work always.
List of tasks that can be performed by your hired person –
- Total SEO activities including link building, content marketing, making your websites 100% search engine friendly for both English and non-English websites
- All promotional content writing.
- Complete Paid Advertising Campaign management including Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter etc. for both English & Multilingual websites.
- Social Media Profile Management including Twitter, Facebook account setup and promotion and online reputation management.
- All kind of website development works including but not limited to web design, web programming, website maintenance etc.
Type of resources that we can provide based on your requirements –
Web Guru – Can execute all SEO activities, paid advertising activities, web design and web development activities.
In this model of hiring, 2 or 3 experts will work simultaneously to produce 8hrs of total output in a day. For example, if you have some design requirements – we will assign a designer, if you have some SEO requirements – we will assign an SEO expert.
Your account manager will manage these resources for you based on the given assignments. So, you will get all kinds of capabilities within a single virtual resource.
SEO Expert – Can execute all internet marketing related activities including total SEO and paid marketing support. SEO expert can’t do any web design or development related works and is limited to only internet marketing related jobs.
Link Builder – can execute all SEO link building activities and promotional content writing. Not capable to execute any paid marketing, onpage SEO works and any web development related activities.