Search Engine Optimisation has come a long way since it came into existence. It has evolved in every passing year and continues to evolve. Things that were relevant regarding SEO a decade ago may not be relevant at all in the present times.
But how confident are you when it comes to your company or brand’s SEO?
You do not wish to fall behind your competitors and let your website go under while others keep up with trends and follow smart ideas. Therefore, irrespective of where you stand in your confidence level, here are some of the SEO tips that may dictate the year 2020 and help you stay at par with your competitors, if applied correctly.
So, go ahead get prepared for there is much success that awaits you.
SEO tips that may dictate this year: –
- Facebook Search: The new Facebook advertising format that was a recent addition is going to become popular this year. This is because Facebook search ads let advertisers target search terms with a commercial objective. The most attractive benefit that advertisers enjoy is that Facebook ads permit them to drive conversions and capture leads in a more undeviating way.
- International SEO: Carrying out international SEO is probably one of the smartest things to do this year. This is so because international SEO is comparatively very low in competition. You can simply rank high in other languages by translating your content and adding hreflang tags. If you can successfully exploit this perfect situation of less completion you have a higher chance of ranking high in other languages and pave your way into new markets with the help of your existing solutions. Make sure to take the help of a native speaker so that your translation is right and not a direct translation in order to appeal to potential visitors.
- Professional Link Building: Backlinks are a staple in the world of SEO and have a significant impact when it comes to ranking for competitive search terms. The tip in this regard for 2020 is that you should focus less on obtaining as many backlinks as possible. Instead, focus on recognizing the right opportunities.
- AMP or Accelerated Mobile Pages: It totally makes sense to focus on mobile SEO especially with the rate at which mobile devices are increasing. AMP is designed to help publishers create mobile content that loads very fast. This is made possible by it by stripping down the page code to simpler HTML format. No, the AMP is not directly an official rank determining factor, but loading speed of a page is. This makes it of the utmost importance for publishers to keep up against their competitors and to catch up with the increase in mobile devices.
- Technical SEO: Since it is the year 2020, it is really frowned upon if your website still has technical issues due to such technological advancements. But it still happens to many websites and it sure poses as a threat to your brand or company’s ranking. Nobody wishes to risk their ranking in this super competitive field. Therefore a fine tip for this year is to keep technical issues as far as minimal as possible such as security, loading speed etc because it results in frustrated visitors who will leave you website in a jiffy.
- Interactive Content: Interaction between company and client has never proven to be wrong and clearly it is making its way into 2020 as an SEO method. Interactive content such as puzzles, quizzes, games, assessments etc. prove to be more appealing and captivating to users than static counterparts. Basically, anything that makes a user want to take an action is interactive content which is in no way requires to be complex.
- SEO for Voice Searches: With the invention of Google’s voice search feature it has become of utmost importance to carry out SEO for voice searches. This is so because a lot of the population no more types in keywords on search engines instead speak to their devices to make a search. Therefore this tip is crucial for all marketers of the present and future.
The above-mentioned tips are some that may notice a surge of popularity in 2020. To conclude, one can say SEO is not going to be very different this year except the fact that it will become much more in use with improvements than the previous year and will largely focus on the users for its success.